Economy Knee Walker
KEEP YOUR FREEDOM - Steerable scooter allows you to keep your freedom and stay mobile during recovery
FITS IN YOUR TRUNK - Lightweight and foldable for easy storage
DUAL BRAKES - Rear braking system provides superior control and safety
COMFORTABLE KNEE CUSHION - Contoured foam cushion is specifically designed to fit the shape of your knee
SUPPORTS UP TO 300 LBS - Matte black steel frame easily supports up to 300 lbs
ADJUSTABLE TO SUIT MOST HEIGHTS - Handles and knee cushion are easily adjusted to suit heights from 5'3" to 6’ 8”
8” ALL TERRAIN WHEELS - For a smooth ride over all surfaces and terrains
FREE STORAGE BAG - Store your valuables in privacy, plus bag is removable so you can take it wherever you need
What is the weight capacity?
Does the knee walker come with a bag?
Yes, the removable bag comes free with your purchase.
Why is the knee scooter causing my knee pain?
When using for extended periods try our knee pad cover for add extra padding and comfort.
Is this an all terrain knee walker?
Yes, the 8 inch wheels provide a smooth ride on indoor and outdoor surfaces.
Do you offer any knee walker accessories?
Yes, every walker comes with a carry bag. Consider our pad cover if you need extra padding.
How comfortable is the knee pad?
The foam knee cushion is ergonomically designed to contour to the leg. It allows weight to be evenly distributed across the knee platform and supplies better air circulation for a comfortable user experience.
How heavy is the knee scooter?
How do I get replacement parts?
Call us at 1-800-487-3808 or by email. We would be happy to provide you any parts you need.
- Knee Pad Height: Adjustable between 18"-23"
- Handle Bar Height: Adjustable in 1" increments ranging from 33" to 41"
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 14" x 7" (at widest part)
- Front Wheels + Frame: 16" across (widest point of scooter)
- Four 8-inch polyurethane wheels provide an exceptionally stable base for easy maneuverability both indoors and outdoors.
- Two fold points and the removable platform allows the scooter to be easily transported.
- Weight limit 300 LBS
- Minimal assembly required
- All tools required for assembly included
- For more detail reference our manual
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using uninjured leg
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system.
- To adjust the brakes, turn cable adjuster located on the hand brake.
Adjusting Pad Height:
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad
- Remove locking pin
- Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed
- Adjust handle bar grip to the desired height
Product is designed for people recovering from:
- Foot surgery
- Broken leg, ankle or foot
- Sprained leg, ankle or foot
- Ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker
- Storage bag
- 1 Year guarantee