Top Ten Movies to Watch While Recovering from Foot Surgery
When you’re stranded on the couch as a result of recovering from foot surgery, you don’t want to waste any of your precious recovery time. You want to do the best foot and ankle exercises. You want to catch up with old friends on Facebook and finally send Grandma a birthday card. You want to be productive…
And you also want to do some serious movie watching!
If you’re recovering from foot surgery, the entertainment world is at your feet (pun intended). You have hours upon hours in which to indulge in quality time with your television without feeling guilty. Forget household errands and picking up the dry cleaning – you have a foot that needs to heal!
So if you’re stuck for ideas for movies to watch or you simply want to make yourself forget about the fact that you’re healing, here are our top ten movies to watch while recovering from foot surgery (non-biased opinions not included):
1. Anchorman. Let the vision of Ron Burgundy’s mustache help you forget about the pain of recovering from foot surgery.
2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Always a great film. And if you’ve never seen it, it’s about time you do!
3. Avatar. Get lost in Pandora – and leave the world of physical therapy and stitches back on Earth where they belong.
4. The Godfather. If you haven’t seen this classic yet, it’s time. And if you’ve already seen it, you know you want to watch it again.
5. Alien. A sci-fi horror classic that set the bar for cinema for decades to come.
6. Aliens. It’s just as good as the first one. But if you feel the need to watch the later sequels, just blame your temporary misjudgment on the pain medicine.
7. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. It’s long. It’s awesome. And the hobbit feet will make you feel better about your own.
8. Bridesmaids. One of the best films of 2011 for a reason. You’re not human if you don’t laugh at during the airplane scenes.
9. Anything by Steven Spielberg. The man’s a genius – so take your pick from his classic offerings, like Jurassic Park, Jaws, E.T., and so on. Here’s a helpful hint: avoid anything he made after 1996.
10. A Christmas Story. You don’t have to be in the midst of the holiday season to enjoy this 1983 American classic. You’ll practically cringe with delight when Ralphie encounters a department store Santa Claus!
What are your favorite movies to watch when you’re feeling sick or recovering from foot surgery? Let us know!
#SurgeryRecoveryTips #KneeScooter #HealingafterfootSurgery #Aftersurgeryrecovery #FootSurgeryRecoverytips #MobilityDevice #FunAfterFootSurgery #KneeWalker #RecoveryFromFootSurgery #FootSurgeryRecovery